Audi UK opens talks with digital shops
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
The review is being handled by Agency Insight and run by Hugh Fletcher, the national digital manager for Audi UK.
Razorfish London, the incumbent on the account, is not repitching for the business. It will continue to work with Audi in Germany.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles Audi UK’s above-the-line advertising, is unaffected by the review.
An Audi spokeswoman said: "As part of an overall strategic review for 2013, which is focusing heavily on the growing importance of digital marketing, Audi UK is conducting a digital pitch for a new web and strategic digital partner."
Audi has not disclosed details of when the pitch process will conclude.
Recent digital work from Audi includes a digital showroom in Piccadilly Circus, devised by Razorfish, and an iPad app for the Le Mans 24-hour race, developed by the mobile agency Somo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool