Audi UK opens talks with digital shops
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
The review is being handled by Agency Insight and run by Hugh Fletcher, the national digital manager for Audi UK.
Razorfish London, the incumbent on the account, is not repitching for the business. It will continue to work with Audi in Germany.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles Audi UK’s above-the-line advertising, is unaffected by the review.
An Audi spokeswoman said: "As part of an overall strategic review for 2013, which is focusing heavily on the growing importance of digital marketing, Audi UK is conducting a digital pitch for a new web and strategic digital partner."
Audi has not disclosed details of when the pitch process will conclude.
Recent digital work from Audi includes a digital showroom in Piccadilly Circus, devised by Razorfish, and an iPad app for the Le Mans 24-hour race, developed by the mobile agency Somo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote