Audi UK opens talks with digital shops
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
The review is being handled by Agency Insight and run by Hugh Fletcher, the national digital manager for Audi UK.
Razorfish London, the incumbent on the account, is not repitching for the business. It will continue to work with Audi in Germany.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles Audi UK’s above-the-line advertising, is unaffected by the review.
An Audi spokeswoman said: "As part of an overall strategic review for 2013, which is focusing heavily on the growing importance of digital marketing, Audi UK is conducting a digital pitch for a new web and strategic digital partner."
Audi has not disclosed details of when the pitch process will conclude.
Recent digital work from Audi includes a digital showroom in Piccadilly Circus, devised by Razorfish, and an iPad app for the Le Mans 24-hour race, developed by the mobile agency Somo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'