Audi UK opens talks with digital shops
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
The review is being handled by Agency Insight and run by Hugh Fletcher, the national digital manager for Audi UK.
Razorfish London, the incumbent on the account, is not repitching for the business. It will continue to work with Audi in Germany.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles Audi UK’s above-the-line advertising, is unaffected by the review.
An Audi spokeswoman said: "As part of an overall strategic review for 2013, which is focusing heavily on the growing importance of digital marketing, Audi UK is conducting a digital pitch for a new web and strategic digital partner."
Audi has not disclosed details of when the pitch process will conclude.
Recent digital work from Audi includes a digital showroom in Piccadilly Circus, devised by Razorfish, and an iPad app for the Le Mans 24-hour race, developed by the mobile agency Somo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham