Out and About 6 December
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 03:51PM
This week Out and About finishes Movember with Dennis Publishing and Clear Channel, asks Generation Y Not with IPC Media, visits the zoo with Arena Media, attends the Campaign A-List, and hangs out with MTV and Emporio Armani Diamonds at The Forum.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne