Fetch hires JCDecaux's Liz Ross Martyn
Fetch, the mobile marketing agency, has appointed Liz Ross Martyn, head of marketing communications at JCDecaux Airport, to the new position of head of marketing.
Ross Martyn will be charged with establishing and running the marketing function at Fetch, to improve the way it promotes its services to brands.
She will report to James Connelly, co-founder and managing director of Fetch.
Ross Martyn has been at JCDecaux Airport since October 2010 and was involved in the outdoor media owner's successful pitch for the digital advertising sales contract for Eurostar.
Prior to joining JCDecaux Airport, Ross Martyn was marketing manager at Digicom, now Amscreen, and a consultant for WPP out-of-home specialist Kinetic and online outdoor buying platform Signposter.com.
She was previously at JCDecaux's roadside business between 2000 and 2008, and was head of marketing from 2003. She started her marketing career at TDI, now CBS Outdoor, where she worked for three years.
Connelly said: "With more and more companies recognising the necessity for a robust mobile strategy, our own marketing is becoming more important than ever.
"With Liz's wealth of experience, she will play an integral role in our ongoing expansion and continued success."
Ross Martyn is the latest senior hire at Fetch. The agency brought in Steve Leach, the founder of Bigmouthmedia, as chairman and Andrew Walmsley, the founder of i-level, as a board director earlier this year.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £Competitive Salary Package, Northamptonshire
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager EMO £23,000 - 27,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol
- Account Director Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Leeds
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media