Marketing gears up to unveil Agency of the Year 2012 winners
In just a few days' time, Marketing will reveal the winners of its annual Agency of the Year awards.
More than 80 agencies have been selected to battle it out across 13 categories, spanning disciplines such as advertising and digital through to PR and sponsorship.
An independent expert judging panel has pored over the entries and the winners will be revealed via our website on December 11 and in a special print supplement out on December 12.
Below are the shortlisted agencies for #aoty12
To whet your appetite, our web producer Ben Hall has created a short film...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Saatchi & Saatchi
Arvato UK & Ireland
Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hall & Partners
Manning Gottlieb OMD
M&C Saatchi Sport And Entertainment
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham