Marketing gears up to unveil Agency of the Year 2012 winners
In just a few days' time, Marketing will reveal the winners of its annual Agency of the Year awards.
More than 80 agencies have been selected to battle it out across 13 categories, spanning disciplines such as advertising and digital through to PR and sponsorship.
An independent expert judging panel has pored over the entries and the winners will be revealed via our website on December 11 and in a special print supplement out on December 12.
Below are the shortlisted agencies for #aoty12
To whet your appetite, our web producer Ben Hall has created a short film...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Saatchi & Saatchi
Arvato UK & Ireland
Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hall & Partners
Manning Gottlieb OMD
M&C Saatchi Sport And Entertainment
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account