We Are Social grabs Lenovo global brief
prweek.com, Friday, 07 December 2012 10:52AM
PC maker Lenovo has appointed We Are Social as its retained global social media agency following a four-way competitive pitch.
The agency will provide strategic support to Lenovo’s in-house social media team and help develop long-term strategy across social media channels.
The work will be led from the agency's Singapore and New York offices with support from its other locations, including the London-based office.
We Are Social will create social content and provide measurement and metrics, as well as crisis management support.
Lenovo director of digital and social centre of excellence Rod Strother said: ‘We were particularly drawn to We Are Social's dedicated social media offering. Its team live and breathes conversational marketing, and at the same time they understand the importance of weaving social media into the heart of an integrated marketing approach.
‘Their insights and strategic approach will be hugely valuable to us as we move forward with our vision for social media within Lenovo.’
Lenovo’s relationship with 3 Monkeys for consumer PR work in the UK is unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.