We Are Social grabs Lenovo global brief
prweek.com, Friday, 07 December 2012 10:52AM
PC maker Lenovo has appointed We Are Social as its retained global social media agency following a four-way competitive pitch.
The agency will provide strategic support to Lenovo’s in-house social media team and help develop long-term strategy across social media channels.
The work will be led from the agency's Singapore and New York offices with support from its other locations, including the London-based office.
We Are Social will create social content and provide measurement and metrics, as well as crisis management support.
Lenovo director of digital and social centre of excellence Rod Strother said: ‘We were particularly drawn to We Are Social's dedicated social media offering. Its team live and breathes conversational marketing, and at the same time they understand the importance of weaving social media into the heart of an integrated marketing approach.
‘Their insights and strategic approach will be hugely valuable to us as we move forward with our vision for social media within Lenovo.’
Lenovo’s relationship with 3 Monkeys for consumer PR work in the UK is unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014