JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2012 12:18PM
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Design, The Labour Party The Labour Party £41,156 per annum with an annual fixed sum allowance of £988, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Director MediaMigo Recruitment imited £50-60k dep on experience + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Upper Midweight Designer Source £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Bid Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Birmingham
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch