JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Leicester
- MW Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Branding/Packaging Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Head of Sales, EMEA (Digital) Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + commission, London