JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad