JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager fishtank £30000 - £35000 per annum, Marlow
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £180 - £250 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Banbury
- Digital Planner Stopgap £300 per day, London
- Digital / Mobile Display Planner Buyer Digital Gurus £20000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media