JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views