JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff