JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014