JWT wins £15m global Kenwood account
JWT London has picked up the £15m global account for Kenwood following a competitive review.
The electrical goods manufacturer, which spends around £2m on UK advertising, kicked off the review in November.
It had previously worked with agencies on a project basis. JWT London will work across Kenwood’s food preparation portfolio, which includes the sub-brands Chef and kMix.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT London, said: "We look forward to working with such an iconic brand and delivering work that will step-change the Kenwood business."
The media account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£65000 - Ã‚£75000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£34000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Source Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum, London
- Senior Copywriter Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum, London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£28000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton