Daily Diary - A List party 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2012 11:59AM
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The annual party held this year at trendy Mayfair club Jalouse saw many industry stalwarts turn up to see if they had a nice, powerful, clever or sexy reputation. The party was held in assocaition LIZH + Grime.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3