Daily Diary - A List party 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2012 11:59AM
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The annual party held this year at trendy Mayfair club Jalouse saw many industry stalwarts turn up to see if they had a nice, powerful, clever or sexy reputation. The party was held in assocaition LIZH + Grime.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne