Counting down 2012's finest Marketing Moments
By Nicola Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 December 2012 10:30AM
Nicola Kemp unveils the top marketing moments of the past 12 months.
A year is a long time in marketing, and in 2012 that adage held true. In fact, with so much packed into the past 12 months the task of picking the very best in marketing was challenging.
The past 12-months have seen a myriad of marketing milestones, from Brand Britain’s Olympic glory, to Red Bull Stratos’ astonishing sky dive.
To see our full list of Marketing moments click here.
Here’s hoping 2013 will deliver just as many magic moments!
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PR Account Director Â– B2B High Profile Clients ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Bristol
- Freelance 3D Visualiser Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Digital Media Buyer Executive Dot-Gap £27k, Surrey
- Email/Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Ware
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool