Cheil Worldwide promotes Daiki Lim to president and CEO
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 December 2012 09:23AM
Cheil Worlwide has promoted Daiki Lim to the role of president and chief executive officer from his previous post as vice-president of the corporate strategy office, Samsung Group, reports Campaign Asia.
Lim replaces Nack-Hoi Kim, who is retiring.
Lim joined Samsung Electronics in 1981 and has spent 12 years working with Cheil Worldwide. In his most recent role, he was responsible for Samsung's advertising and communications, and led the 'Another Family' corporate PR campaign, which, according to Cheil, was instrumental in building Samsung's brand image as a quality manufacturer with a human touch.
Cheil has also promoted Jeongkeun Yoo from vice-president to executive vice-president.
Yoo joined Cheil in 1987 and, as account planner, has helped steer OB Beer to the top of Korea's beer market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London