Microsoft hires Dennis creative director Duncan Stafford
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Duncan Stafford to the newly created post of creative lead, as it pushes on with its it drive to provide agencies with more support for its Windows 8 advertising platform.
Stafford joins Microsoft from Dennis Publishing, where he was creative director. Prior to Dennis he was creative director at Emap.
Stafford will be based in Microsoft’s London office and will report to James Hayr, head of advertising solutions.
He will be part of a specialist team intended to work in partnership with agencies, to create campaigns across Microsoft properties which include Windows 8, Skype, Xbox and Bing.
Microsoft rolled out its advertising platform for Windows 8 in November with Sky, Lloyds and Vodafone as the first advertisers to run campaigns on it.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- SEO / Search Specialist, Travel, Surrey, £30-33k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits!, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Source Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Mid-weight Project Manager Red Sofa London Ã‚£35000.00 - Ã‚£40000.00 per annum, West London
- Account Director / Senior Account Director £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Berkshire
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London