Frank PR expands to Manchester to capitalise on MediaCityUK
By Hannah Crown, prweek.com, Monday, 10 December 2012 12:53PM
Frank PR has opened an office in Manchester in a bid to take advantage of the city's new reputation as a media hub.
Frank's Manchester office currently comprises three staff. It will be headed by general manager Graeme Anthony and follows a six-month effort to build a client base in the region.
Clients include tea manufacturer Only Natural Products, home entertainment distributor Clear Vision, which owns the licences for UFC and the NBA, and experiential agency Come Round.
Anthony has worked at Frank PR’s London head office for the past three years on brands such as Tetley Tea, Brylcreem, the npower Football League and Mountain Dew.
Graham Goodkind, group CEO and founder of Frank PR, said: ‘The move reflects the UK media’s geographical shift with the opening of MediaCityUK.’ He added that the relationship 'provides clients with the opportunity to tap into insight and resources at Manchester and London media powerhouses'.
MediaCityUK is soon to be home to BBC North, which includes BBC Children’s Sport, Breakfast and Radio 5 Live, as well as ITV's Granada Studios and its Coronation Street team.
Anthony said: ‘Manc Frank is just like Frank PR but up North. Frank thinking, creativity, strategy and experience... with the added addition of that all-important northern soul.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Direct Marketing Officer Harris Hill Ltd £28k - 32k per year, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester