Grayling appoints former UK CEO Loretta Ahmed as Middle East head
Grayling has appointed its former UK CEO Loretta Ahmed (née Tobin) as head of the agency's Middle East operations.
The Huntsworth-owned agency has named Ahmed as its Dubai-based regional CEO from April 2013.
Guy Taylor, currently CEO for the region, is returning home to the UK after 22 years in the Middle East. He will have an international advisory role at Grayling.
Ahmed presently serves as a non-executive director on Grayling’s international board. Previously she was CEO for Grayling’s UK operations and has been with the company since 1994.
She stepped down from her operational responsibilities in the UK in March 2011.
Grayling CEO Michael Murphy said this was part of the firm’s ongoing strategy to build up its Middle Eastern business.
He added: ‘Grayling’s business in the Middle East has grown very strongly with staff numbers increasing from 30 to 55 in just a year, thanks to work for a wide range of corporate and government-related clients including Audi, BAE Systems, CBRE and Qatar Foundation.
‘Loretta’s substantial experience and reputation will allow us to build on recent successes and capitalise on the investment we have already made in the region.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Huntsworth appoints Edelman's Pete Pedersen to head Grayling
- Huntsworth reports 17.2% Citigate revenue drop
- National Grid builds agency roster to convince public on infrastructure upgrades
- BAA overhauls comms amid Olympic scrutiny
- Grayling appoints Alison Clarke UK CEO as Loretta Tobin takes career break
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester