Ivy owner reports profits increase
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 September 2000 12:00AM
Belgo has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Belgo -- the London restaurant group which owns the advertising and media industries’ favourite restaurant, the Ivy -- has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
Net income for the 12 months to July 2 increased to £2.9m from £2.18m for the same period last year. Revenues rose to £35.7m compared with £27.1m last time.
The company’s share price remained unchanged yesterday at 4p. Shares in the company have dropped 45% in the past year.
Belgo Group -- which, as well as owning The Ivy, owns Le Caprice and J Sheekey -- said its restaurants enjoyed a good year, but said its operations in New York and Dublin were disappointing.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Partnerships Executive - top UK food titles! Yummy! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Marketing Exec (PPC/Paid Social/Display) - £27k-£28K - Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Sales Manager - Leading digital sales company! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, City of London
- Sales Coordinator - Cutting edge, fun brand! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus!, City of London
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £30K, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign