Ivy owner reports profits increase
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 September 2000 12:00AM
Belgo has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Belgo -- the London restaurant group which owns the advertising and media industries’ favourite restaurant, the Ivy -- has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
Net income for the 12 months to July 2 increased to £2.9m from £2.18m for the same period last year. Revenues rose to £35.7m compared with £27.1m last time.
The company’s share price remained unchanged yesterday at 4p. Shares in the company have dropped 45% in the past year.
Belgo Group -- which, as well as owning The Ivy, owns Le Caprice and J Sheekey -- said its restaurants enjoyed a good year, but said its operations in New York and Dublin were disappointing.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Advertising Operations - Top Publisher Silverdrum circa £65,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Producer Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"