Ivy owner reports profits increase
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 September 2000 12:00AM
Belgo has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Belgo -- the London restaurant group which owns the advertising and media industries’ favourite restaurant, the Ivy -- has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
Net income for the 12 months to July 2 increased to £2.9m from £2.18m for the same period last year. Revenues rose to £35.7m compared with £27.1m last time.
The company’s share price remained unchanged yesterday at 4p. Shares in the company have dropped 45% in the past year.
Belgo Group -- which, as well as owning The Ivy, owns Le Caprice and J Sheekey -- said its restaurants enjoyed a good year, but said its operations in New York and Dublin were disappointing.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline