Ivy owner reports profits increase
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 September 2000 12:00AM
Belgo has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Belgo -- the London restaurant group which owns the advertising and media industries’ favourite restaurant, the Ivy -- has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
Net income for the 12 months to July 2 increased to £2.9m from £2.18m for the same period last year. Revenues rose to £35.7m compared with £27.1m last time.
The company’s share price remained unchanged yesterday at 4p. Shares in the company have dropped 45% in the past year.
Belgo Group -- which, as well as owning The Ivy, owns Le Caprice and J Sheekey -- said its restaurants enjoyed a good year, but said its operations in New York and Dublin were disappointing.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control