Ivy owner reports profits increase
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 September 2000 12:00AM
Belgo has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Belgo -- the London restaurant group which owns the advertising and media industries’ favourite restaurant, the Ivy -- has reported a 33% increase in full-year pre-tax profits.
Net income for the 12 months to July 2 increased to £2.9m from £2.18m for the same period last year. Revenues rose to £35.7m compared with £27.1m last time.
The company’s share price remained unchanged yesterday at 4p. Shares in the company have dropped 45% in the past year.
Belgo Group -- which, as well as owning The Ivy, owns Le Caprice and J Sheekey -- said its restaurants enjoyed a good year, but said its operations in New York and Dublin were disappointing.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- Production Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Leicestershire
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links