Andrex consolidates digital account with JWT
JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
The brand put the business up for pitch last month as part of a statutory review process. The digital account, including social media, moves from WCRS, which had handled the business for the past four years but withdrew from the pitch process.
WCRS was responsible for launching a digital campaign across Andrex’s Facebook page that increased its "likes" from 300 to 300,000 in 18 months.
JWT London already handles Andrex’s advertising account. In September it relaunched a real puppy mascot for the brand as part of a one-off £2m campaign to celebrate Andrex’s 40th birthday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Executive Dot-Gap £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show