Andrex consolidates digital account with JWT
JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
The brand put the business up for pitch last month as part of a statutory review process. The digital account, including social media, moves from WCRS, which had handled the business for the past four years but withdrew from the pitch process.
WCRS was responsible for launching a digital campaign across Andrex’s Facebook page that increased its "likes" from 300 to 300,000 in 18 months.
JWT London already handles Andrex’s advertising account. In September it relaunched a real puppy mascot for the brand as part of a one-off £2m campaign to celebrate Andrex’s 40th birthday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Development, Digital and Communications Sound and Music £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Media Planner Buyer - Retail and Animal Charity Client. Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd Circa £29000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Java Team Lead Source £60000 - £70000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)