Andrex consolidates digital account with JWT
JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
The brand put the business up for pitch last month as part of a statutory review process. The digital account, including social media, moves from WCRS, which had handled the business for the past four years but withdrew from the pitch process.
WCRS was responsible for launching a digital campaign across Andrex’s Facebook page that increased its "likes" from 300 to 300,000 in 18 months.
JWT London already handles Andrex’s advertising account. In September it relaunched a real puppy mascot for the brand as part of a one-off £2m campaign to celebrate Andrex’s 40th birthday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood