Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing and Stakeholder Relations Manager Ellwood Atfield £50,000 to £55,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Specialist - (4 - 12 week contract) Brand Recruitment £80 - £140 per day, Bedfordshire
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB