Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business