Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Wellingborough
- Marketing & Copywriting Executive - Marketing/Media/Events Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £26000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Head of Consumer Marketing Europe PSD Group £100,000 basic + 25% bonus + £7,000 car allowance + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)