CMW bolsters management team
CMW has strengthened its management team by appointing Adrian Nicholls and Rod Jones to oversee key clients.
Nicholls and Jones will report to chief executive Liz Wilson and as part of the management team will work alongside creative director Iain Hunter and finance director, Ben Dunn.
Nicholls joins from Blue Barracuda – recently acquired by DraftFCB – where he was managing director. As business lead at CMW he will be responsible for key client relationships such as McCain and Allied Bakeries.
In addition, CMW has promoted Jones to business leads following two years at the agency as group account director. He will continue to be responsible for Peugeot.
Wilson said: "We’re delighted to welcome Adrian and Rod into their new roles as part of laying the groundwork for the agency’s future growth plans. It’s critical to our future that we have best in class client service and that our clients’ business remains at the heart of our agenda."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Integrated Project Managers Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Senior Account Director Direct Recruitment Up to £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Newstrade Channel Executive Future £competitive with excellent benefits, Bath, Somerset
- PR Luxury and Beauty Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager EMR £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations