CMW bolsters management team
CMW has strengthened its management team by appointing Adrian Nicholls and Rod Jones to oversee key clients.
Nicholls and Jones will report to chief executive Liz Wilson and as part of the management team will work alongside creative director Iain Hunter and finance director, Ben Dunn.
Nicholls joins from Blue Barracuda – recently acquired by DraftFCB – where he was managing director. As business lead at CMW he will be responsible for key client relationships such as McCain and Allied Bakeries.
In addition, CMW has promoted Jones to business leads following two years at the agency as group account director. He will continue to be responsible for Peugeot.
Wilson said: "We’re delighted to welcome Adrian and Rod into their new roles as part of laying the groundwork for the agency’s future growth plans. It’s critical to our future that we have best in class client service and that our clients’ business remains at the heart of our agenda."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity