CMW bolsters management team
CMW has strengthened its management team by appointing Adrian Nicholls and Rod Jones to oversee key clients.
Nicholls and Jones will report to chief executive Liz Wilson and as part of the management team will work alongside creative director Iain Hunter and finance director, Ben Dunn.
Nicholls joins from Blue Barracuda – recently acquired by DraftFCB – where he was managing director. As business lead at CMW he will be responsible for key client relationships such as McCain and Allied Bakeries.
In addition, CMW has promoted Jones to business leads following two years at the agency as group account director. He will continue to be responsible for Peugeot.
Wilson said: "We’re delighted to welcome Adrian and Rod into their new roles as part of laying the groundwork for the agency’s future growth plans. It’s critical to our future that we have best in class client service and that our clients’ business remains at the heart of our agenda."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires