Out and About 13 December
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:30AM
This week Out and About takes in the festivities at Starcom MediaVest, Carat, Mindshare and Maxus, goes skating with Clear Channel and goes Nuts at an awards party at Aura in London's Mayfair.
- Starcom MediaVest strategy director Adam Foley gets into the Christmas spirit as he helps out raising funds for one of the agency's chosen charities Richard House children's hospice
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- PR Manager, Restaurant, Central London, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus, Birmingham
- Digital Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.