Cathedral City to run debut TV ad for 'extra mature' variant
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2012 09:38AM
Cathedral City is to undertake its first TV advertising campaign for its "extra mature" variant next year.
The TV ad, created by Grey London, will run next summer and will feature a series of vignettes, similar in style to the ad the company ran this year for its core Cathedral City brand.
It will also feature the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, originally recorded by Paul Simon, and covered by musician Ed Prosek, as used in the previous ad campaign. UM is handling the media planning and buying.
The ad will run with the strapline, "Cathedral City, the nation’s favourite cheese."
Dairy Crest, the maker of Cathedral City is hoping to build momentum behind its new variant, following its campaign behind the flagship Cathedral City brand this year.
This year’s Cathedral City ad featured children running home from school against the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, to get home to see their cheesy bake dinner being taken out of the oven.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire