Cathedral City to run debut TV ad for 'extra mature' variant
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 December 2012 09:38AM
Cathedral City is to undertake its first TV advertising campaign for its "extra mature" variant next year.
The TV ad, created by Grey London, will run next summer and will feature a series of vignettes, similar in style to the ad the company ran this year for its core Cathedral City brand.
It will also feature the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, originally recorded by Paul Simon, and covered by musician Ed Prosek, as used in the previous ad campaign. UM is handling the media planning and buying.
The ad will run with the strapline, "Cathedral City, the nation’s favourite cheese."
Dairy Crest, the maker of Cathedral City is hoping to build momentum behind its new variant, following its campaign behind the flagship Cathedral City brand this year.
This year’s Cathedral City ad featured children running home from school against the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, to get home to see their cheesy bake dinner being taken out of the oven.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Planner Stopgap £300 per day, London
- Digital / Mobile Display Planner Buyer Digital Gurus £20000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media