Mcgarrybowen's chairman Jim Kelly steps down
Mcgarrybowen's chairman Jim Kelly is to step down from the agency in March.
Kelly leaves after three and a half years with the agency, to concentrate on his personal life.
Kelly joined in 2009 from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which he co-founded, to lead Dentsu Europe in the newly created post of regional director.
It is unlikely that he will be replaced. Following his departure the agency will be overseen by managing director Ida Rezvani.
In a statement to the agency Kelly said: "The transition to Mcgarrybowen has been faster and more successful than we anticipated with three international wins in a row since June. The management team here is now fully integrated with the network and the timing feels right to hand over in the Spring.
"I have had a fantastic three and a half years with Dentsu and Mcgarrybowen but there are other things I want to do outside of full-time agency life."
Earlier this year Dentsu London merged with Dentsu-owned US hotshop Mcgarrybowen and rebranded, keeping the latter's name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure