Former Hachette sales boss resurfaces at Publicis Blueprint
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:00AM
Tony Long, former sales chief at Hachette Filipacchi, has resurfaced at customer publisher Publicis Blueprint in the role of group account director.
Long has more than 20 years' experience in the media industry.
In his new role, Long will oversee the strategic planning and development of the Cath Kidston and Heathrow accounts.
He joins Publicis Blueprint from his own company, Green Room Media, an independent sales and marketing business that he set up in 2009.
Prior to launching Green Room Media, Long was director of sales at Hachette Filipacchi, which in 2011, merged with the National Magazine Company and rebranded as Hearst Magazines UK.
Long has also worked at the National Magazine Company, where he was publisher of Good Housekeeping, and was also sales director at Diageo.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London