Former Hachette sales boss resurfaces at Publicis Blueprint
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:00AM
Tony Long, former sales chief at Hachette Filipacchi, has resurfaced at customer publisher Publicis Blueprint in the role of group account director.
Long has more than 20 years' experience in the media industry.
In his new role, Long will oversee the strategic planning and development of the Cath Kidston and Heathrow accounts.
He joins Publicis Blueprint from his own company, Green Room Media, an independent sales and marketing business that he set up in 2009.
Prior to launching Green Room Media, Long was director of sales at Hachette Filipacchi, which in 2011, merged with the National Magazine Company and rebranded as Hearst Magazines UK.
Long has also worked at the National Magazine Company, where he was publisher of Good Housekeeping, and was also sales director at Diageo.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure