Former Hachette sales boss resurfaces at Publicis Blueprint
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:00AM
Tony Long, former sales chief at Hachette Filipacchi, has resurfaced at customer publisher Publicis Blueprint in the role of group account director.
Long has more than 20 years' experience in the media industry.
In his new role, Long will oversee the strategic planning and development of the Cath Kidston and Heathrow accounts.
He joins Publicis Blueprint from his own company, Green Room Media, an independent sales and marketing business that he set up in 2009.
Prior to launching Green Room Media, Long was director of sales at Hachette Filipacchi, which in 2011, merged with the National Magazine Company and rebranded as Hearst Magazines UK.
Long has also worked at the National Magazine Company, where he was publisher of Good Housekeeping, and was also sales director at Diageo.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Customer Insight Manager British Heart Foundation Up to £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- Performance Media Planning Director - Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£58000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- UI Developer Haymarket Media Group £30k - £34k, Teddington (Locality), London (Greater)
- Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum, Birmingham
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign