Former Hachette sales boss resurfaces at Publicis Blueprint
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:00AM
Tony Long, former sales chief at Hachette Filipacchi, has resurfaced at customer publisher Publicis Blueprint in the role of group account director.
Long has more than 20 years' experience in the media industry.
In his new role, Long will oversee the strategic planning and development of the Cath Kidston and Heathrow accounts.
He joins Publicis Blueprint from his own company, Green Room Media, an independent sales and marketing business that he set up in 2009.
Prior to launching Green Room Media, Long was director of sales at Hachette Filipacchi, which in 2011, merged with the National Magazine Company and rebranded as Hearst Magazines UK.
Long has also worked at the National Magazine Company, where he was publisher of Good Housekeeping, and was also sales director at Diageo.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review