Samsung reveals Santa's route on Galaxy Note tablet
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:10AM
Samsung is pushing its Galaxy Note tablet as its flagship Christmas gift by showing Santa and his elves using it to respond to a letter from a little girl.
The ‘A note to Santa’ video aims to show-off the capabilities of the "premium suite upgrade" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, including its Easy Clip and Quick Command features.
Creative by Rebel from the digital campaign shows the girl creating a "magical letter" to Santa on the tablet with Santa later using the device to plan the route to the girl’s house.
The digital campaign is aimed at differentiating the Galaxy Note 10.1 from other tablets as a device that is optimised for creating as well as consuming content.
Creative ends with the strapline "the most magical creations begin with a Note".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Events Manager - 12 month FTC Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, Amersham
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + great benefits, Hemel Hempstead
- Client Director, global branding agency, London, £80k Gabriele Skelton £75000 - £85000 per annum, London