Samsung reveals Santa's route on Galaxy Note tablet
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:10AM
Samsung is pushing its Galaxy Note tablet as its flagship Christmas gift by showing Santa and his elves using it to respond to a letter from a little girl.
The ‘A note to Santa’ video aims to show-off the capabilities of the "premium suite upgrade" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, including its Easy Clip and Quick Command features.
Creative by Rebel from the digital campaign shows the girl creating a "magical letter" to Santa on the tablet with Santa later using the device to plan the route to the girl’s house.
The digital campaign is aimed at differentiating the Galaxy Note 10.1 from other tablets as a device that is optimised for creating as well as consuming content.
Creative ends with the strapline "the most magical creations begin with a Note".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Exec, Healthcare, Surrey Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare, Contrib Pension, London
- Loyalty Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Vauxhall
- Data Analyst (Digital) Agency Role!! Immediate Start! Gemini Search £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents