Samsung reveals Santa's route on Galaxy Note tablet
Samsung is pushing its Galaxy Note tablet as its flagship Christmas gift by showing Santa and his elves using it to respond to a letter from a little girl.
The ‘A note to Santa’ video aims to show-off the capabilities of the "premium suite upgrade" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, including its Easy Clip and Quick Command features.
Creative by Rebel from the digital campaign shows the girl creating a "magical letter" to Santa on the tablet with Santa later using the device to plan the route to the girl’s house.
The digital campaign is aimed at differentiating the Galaxy Note 10.1 from other tablets as a device that is optimised for creating as well as consuming content.
Creative ends with the strapline "the most magical creations begin with a Note".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions