Samsung reveals Santa's route on Galaxy Note tablet
Samsung is pushing its Galaxy Note tablet as its flagship Christmas gift by showing Santa and his elves using it to respond to a letter from a little girl.
The ‘A note to Santa’ video aims to show-off the capabilities of the "premium suite upgrade" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, including its Easy Clip and Quick Command features.
Creative by Rebel from the digital campaign shows the girl creating a "magical letter" to Santa on the tablet with Santa later using the device to plan the route to the girl’s house.
The digital campaign is aimed at differentiating the Galaxy Note 10.1 from other tablets as a device that is optimised for creating as well as consuming content.
Creative ends with the strapline "the most magical creations begin with a Note".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Strategist Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + car+parking , Manchester
- Head of Digital Media Sales Dunnhumby negotiable, Ealing
- Chief Financial Officer Dynamic New Alliances £120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.