Unilever consolidates global Persil/Omo account into Lowe
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:11AM
Lowe has won the consolidated global advertising business for Unilever's Persil/OMO brand.
The Interpublic network has picked up the pan-European and Latin America accounts from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for seven years.
The European account will be led out of DLKW Lowe. UK spend on the Persil account is £6.5 million, according to Nielsen.
Lowe devised the "dirt is good" positioning for the Persil/OMO brand and previously held the business in 70 per cent of markets, including the US and inAsia.
A Unilever spokesman said: "As a result of increased globalisation of the brand and the need for consistency across all markets, Unilever's laundry business has decided to consolidate its advertising agencies for the Dirt is Good (OMO/Persil) brand into one agency, Lowe."
BBH will continue to be global lead agency on Unilever’s Surf laundry brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum, London
- Graphics/Print Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum, London
- Local Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£60000 - Ã‚£70000 per annum, London
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London