Unilever consolidates global Persil/Omo account into Lowe
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:11AM
Lowe has won the consolidated global advertising business for Unilever's Persil/OMO brand.
The Interpublic network has picked up the pan-European and Latin America accounts from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for seven years.
The European account will be led out of DLKW Lowe. UK spend on the Persil account is £6.5 million, according to Nielsen.
Lowe devised the "dirt is good" positioning for the Persil/OMO brand and previously held the business in 70 per cent of markets, including the US and inAsia.
A Unilever spokesman said: "As a result of increased globalisation of the brand and the need for consistency across all markets, Unilever's laundry business has decided to consolidate its advertising agencies for the Dirt is Good (OMO/Persil) brand into one agency, Lowe."
BBH will continue to be global lead agency on Unilever’s Surf laundry brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts