Unilever consolidates global Persil/Omo account into Lowe
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:11AM
Lowe has won the consolidated global advertising business for Unilever's Persil/OMO brand.
The Interpublic network has picked up the pan-European and Latin America accounts from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for seven years.
The European account will be led out of DLKW Lowe. UK spend on the Persil account is £6.5 million, according to Nielsen.
Lowe devised the "dirt is good" positioning for the Persil/OMO brand and previously held the business in 70 per cent of markets, including the US and inAsia.
A Unilever spokesman said: "As a result of increased globalisation of the brand and the need for consistency across all markets, Unilever's laundry business has decided to consolidate its advertising agencies for the Dirt is Good (OMO/Persil) brand into one agency, Lowe."
BBH will continue to be global lead agency on Unilever’s Surf laundry brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- senior / group account director > FMCG collectivo £50k - £60k + benefits, London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity