Unilever consolidates global Persil/Omo account into Lowe
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:11AM
Lowe has won the consolidated global advertising business for Unilever's Persil/OMO brand.
The Interpublic network has picked up the pan-European and Latin America accounts from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for seven years.
The European account will be led out of DLKW Lowe. UK spend on the Persil account is £6.5 million, according to Nielsen.
Lowe devised the "dirt is good" positioning for the Persil/OMO brand and previously held the business in 70 per cent of markets, including the US and inAsia.
A Unilever spokesman said: "As a result of increased globalisation of the brand and the need for consistency across all markets, Unilever's laundry business has decided to consolidate its advertising agencies for the Dirt is Good (OMO/Persil) brand into one agency, Lowe."
BBH will continue to be global lead agency on Unilever’s Surf laundry brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £25-34K Salt £25000 - £34000 per annum + benefits , Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + car, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad