Unilever consolidates global Persil/Omo account into Lowe
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:11AM
Lowe has won the consolidated global advertising business for Unilever's Persil/OMO brand.
The Interpublic network has picked up the pan-European and Latin America accounts from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for seven years.
The European account will be led out of DLKW Lowe. UK spend on the Persil account is £6.5 million, according to Nielsen.
Lowe devised the "dirt is good" positioning for the Persil/OMO brand and previously held the business in 70 per cent of markets, including the US and inAsia.
A Unilever spokesman said: "As a result of increased globalisation of the brand and the need for consistency across all markets, Unilever's laundry business has decided to consolidate its advertising agencies for the Dirt is Good (OMO/Persil) brand into one agency, Lowe."
BBH will continue to be global lead agency on Unilever’s Surf laundry brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager - 12 month Contract Network Marketing £50000 per annum, London
- Junior/Midweight Digital Designer Gemini Search £22000 per annum, Kent
- Hybrid role- Digital Planner / Creative thinker / Senior Account Director - Midlands Creative Agency Firehorse c.£55k, West Midlands
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London