Iris lands integrated Mini ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2012 11:02AM
Mini, the BMW-owned car marque, has consolidated its integrated account into Iris.
The win unites the £6 million advertising account previously handled by WCRS with the direct marketing business that was overseen by Lida.
Iris won the business following a pitch process co-ordinated by the AAR. Other agencies involved include paired shops Dare and Elvis, Profero and EMO, and The Corner and An Abundance. WCRS repitched as part of a wider Engine Group offer. Lida had been knocked out of the process at an earlier stage as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
RFIs were initially issued to agencies in July but the pitch process was put back by a month in September.
Recent advertising for the brand includes WCRS’ "mini orchestra" film that celebrated the Olympic Games by bringing together the London Philarmonic Orchestra to play God Save the Queen using car horns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London