Iris lands integrated Mini ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 December 2012 11:02AM
Mini, the BMW-owned car marque, has consolidated its integrated account into Iris.
The win unites the £6 million advertising account previously handled by WCRS with the direct marketing business that was overseen by Lida.
Iris won the business following a pitch process co-ordinated by the AAR. Other agencies involved include paired shops Dare and Elvis, Profero and EMO, and The Corner and An Abundance. WCRS repitched as part of a wider Engine Group offer. Lida had been knocked out of the process at an earlier stage as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
RFIs were initially issued to agencies in July but the pitch process was put back by a month in September.
Recent advertising for the brand includes WCRS’ "mini orchestra" film that celebrated the Olympic Games by bringing together the London Philarmonic Orchestra to play God Save the Queen using car horns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience (plus up to 40% commission) , Teddington, Middlesex
- Managing Partner - Client Services Source £90000 - £100000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film