Pret A Manger hires former Green & Blacks marketer as marketing chief
Pret A Manger has appointed former Green & Blacks marketer Mark Palmer as its new marketing director.
Palmer takes on the role previously held on an interim basis by Mark McCulloch, the former vice-president of marketing for We7, the music-streaming service.
It is unclear what the appointment means for McCulloch.
Palmer was working with Pret a Manager as a consultant and previously worked as marketing director at the premium chocolate brand, Green & Blacks.
He left his role at Green & Blacks in 2008, but stayed on as non-executive director.
Palmer has also held roles at a number of food and drinks companies, including Union Hand Roasted Coffee, Valeo Foods and apple juice brand Cawston.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Creative & Strategic Brand Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£40k, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+excellent benefits, London
- Digital Strategist/Planner - FMCG Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Digital - Pure Play Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Botique Full Service Agency PFJ £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.