Pret A Manger hires former Green & Blacks marketer as marketing chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:22AM
Pret A Manger has appointed former Green & Blacks marketer Mark Palmer as its new marketing director.
Palmer takes on the role previously held on an interim basis by Mark McCulloch, the former vice-president of marketing for We7, the music-streaming service.
It is unclear what the appointment means for McCulloch.
Palmer was working with Pret a Manager as a consultant and previously worked as marketing director at the premium chocolate brand, Green & Blacks.
He left his role at Green & Blacks in 2008, but stayed on as non-executive director.
Palmer has also held roles at a number of food and drinks companies, including Union Hand Roasted Coffee, Valeo Foods and apple juice brand Cawston.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham