Pret A Manger hires former Green & Blacks marketer as marketing chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:22AM
Pret A Manger has appointed former Green & Blacks marketer Mark Palmer as its new marketing director.
Palmer takes on the role previously held on an interim basis by Mark McCulloch, the former vice-president of marketing for We7, the music-streaming service.
It is unclear what the appointment means for McCulloch.
Palmer was working with Pret a Manager as a consultant and previously worked as marketing director at the premium chocolate brand, Green & Blacks.
He left his role at Green & Blacks in 2008, but stayed on as non-executive director.
Palmer has also held roles at a number of food and drinks companies, including Union Hand Roasted Coffee, Valeo Foods and apple juice brand Cawston.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Manager Gemini Search £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, London
- Existing Sales & Promo Planner - NowTV Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Art Director Major Players £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Editor Major Players £250 - £300 per day, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank