Pret A Manger hires former Green & Blacks marketer as marketing chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:22AM
Pret A Manger has appointed former Green & Blacks marketer Mark Palmer as its new marketing director.
Palmer takes on the role previously held on an interim basis by Mark McCulloch, the former vice-president of marketing for We7, the music-streaming service.
It is unclear what the appointment means for McCulloch.
Palmer was working with Pret a Manager as a consultant and previously worked as marketing director at the premium chocolate brand, Green & Blacks.
He left his role at Green & Blacks in 2008, but stayed on as non-executive director.
Palmer has also held roles at a number of food and drinks companies, including Union Hand Roasted Coffee, Valeo Foods and apple juice brand Cawston.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned