Pret A Manger hires former Green & Blacks marketer as marketing chief
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:22AM
Pret A Manger has appointed former Green & Blacks marketer Mark Palmer as its new marketing director.
Palmer takes on the role previously held on an interim basis by Mark McCulloch, the former vice-president of marketing for We7, the music-streaming service.
It is unclear what the appointment means for McCulloch.
Palmer was working with Pret a Manager as a consultant and previously worked as marketing director at the premium chocolate brand, Green & Blacks.
He left his role at Green & Blacks in 2008, but stayed on as non-executive director.
Palmer has also held roles at a number of food and drinks companies, including Union Hand Roasted Coffee, Valeo Foods and apple juice brand Cawston.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India