Very.co.uk strikes click-to-buy partnership with Channel 5
Very.co.uk products, including branded dressing gowns, are set to feature in the Big Brother house with click-to-buy placement on the Channel 5 website.
The partnership starts in 'Celebrity Big Brother', with the online retailer supplying pink suitcases for the housemates when they arrive in the house tonight.
Out of approximately 100 products the Shop Direct-owned brand is supplying to the house, around half will be available to buy from Channel5.com.
The collaboration between the retailer's media agency Carat and Channel 5 also provides for the housemates to be set a task involving Very.co.uk products, delivering what Rachel Gibbs-McNeil, Carat Sponsorship's associate director, said would be "maximum impact" for the client.
The partnership will resume in the summer for the next 'Big Brother' series.
Jon Owen, Very.co.uk director, said: "We were delighted with the results of our partnership with 'Big Brother' in 2012. And with an even greater level of cross-channel integration, coupled with a unique focus on our product range, this new campaign looks set to deliver even greater ROI for the Very.co.uk business."
Agostino Di Falco, Channel 5 partnerships director, said: "The product range from Very.co.uk fits the aspirational look and feel of the house and in a creative first, viewers will be able to purchase these products via Channel5.com and Very.co.uk."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'