Very.co.uk strikes click-to-buy partnership with Channel 5
By Daniel Farey-Jones, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:51AM
Very.co.uk products, including branded dressing gowns, are set to feature in the Big Brother house with click-to-buy placement on the Channel 5 website.
The partnership starts in 'Celebrity Big Brother', with the online retailer supplying pink suitcases for the housemates when they arrive in the house tonight.
Out of approximately 100 products the Shop Direct-owned brand is supplying to the house, around half will be available to buy from Channel5.com.
The collaboration between the retailer's media agency Carat and Channel 5 also provides for the housemates to be set a task involving Very.co.uk products, delivering what Rachel Gibbs-McNeil, Carat Sponsorship's associate director, said would be "maximum impact" for the client.
The partnership will resume in the summer for the next 'Big Brother' series.
Jon Owen, Very.co.uk director, said: "We were delighted with the results of our partnership with 'Big Brother' in 2012. And with an even greater level of cross-channel integration, coupled with a unique focus on our product range, this new campaign looks set to deliver even greater ROI for the Very.co.uk business."
Agostino Di Falco, Channel 5 partnerships director, said: "The product range from Very.co.uk fits the aspirational look and feel of the house and in a creative first, viewers will be able to purchase these products via Channel5.com and Very.co.uk."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 4 months, London
- Senior Account Manager Don't Panic London Up to £40,000 per annum, East London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Slough
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a. , London (Greater)