Maximuscle calls in PrettyGreen to handle 'Protein Project' campaign
By PRWeek reporters, prweek.com, Friday, 04 January 2013 10:17AM
Maximuscle, the sports nutrition brand, has appointed PrettyGreen to handle consumer events as part of its 2013 'Protein Project' campaign.
PrettyGreen’s sport and events teams will deliver three consumer participation events as part of ‘The Protein Project’.
The campaign will look to use Maximuscle’s protein products, nutrition expertise and world-class athlete and team ambassadors to educate consumers about the positive benefits of protein.
The Protein Project will use three ordinary members of the public and follow their 12-week training programme, including personalised training with the brand’s athletes.
Brand ambassadors include boxer Amir Khan, Olympic long jump champion Greg Rutherford, England Rugby Union captain Chris Robshaw and England cricketer Stuart Broad.
Lucy Mart, PrettyGreen head of sport, said: ‘We have a strong track record of delivering public participation events, as well as extensive experience of activating sports properties to create brand fame. The Maximuscle event project provides us with the opportunity to apply both of these offerings to support a truly innovative through-the-line programme.’
The agency will report to Mark Morgan, senior sponsorship & PR manager at Maximuscle.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire