Ella's Kitchen launches first multi-channel TV campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:01AM
Ella's Kitchen is launching its first multi-channel TV campaign today, on ITV, Channel 5 and several satellite channels.
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, will run for five weeks. The creative is based in the Ella’s Kitchen world and introduces each of the company’s product ranges by highlighting their benefits.
The ad adopts the brand’s fun and "kids first" approach, and features its latest key product launches – the first range of baby cereals and dairy products.
It features images of babies, selected via a competition on social media channels, enjoying Ella’s Kitchen foods. Parents were asked why, "My baby should be in #EllasTVad because...", and respond in the most creative way.
The company will also launch a Facebook campaign on 16 January, in which parents will have the opportunity to upload footage of their own baby into the ad. The activity will be supported by Facebook advertising and encourages parents to share the ad with friends, for the chance to win Ella’s Kitchen products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester
- SEO specialist (part time from home) Stopgap £100 - £150 per day, England
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?