Ella's Kitchen launches first multi-channel TV campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 09:01AM
Ella's Kitchen is launching its first multi-channel TV campaign today, on ITV, Channel 5 and several satellite channels.
The campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, will run for five weeks. The creative is based in the Ella’s Kitchen world and introduces each of the company’s product ranges by highlighting their benefits.
The ad adopts the brand’s fun and "kids first" approach, and features its latest key product launches – the first range of baby cereals and dairy products.
It features images of babies, selected via a competition on social media channels, enjoying Ella’s Kitchen foods. Parents were asked why, "My baby should be in #EllasTVad because...", and respond in the most creative way.
The company will also launch a Facebook campaign on 16 January, in which parents will have the opportunity to upload footage of their own baby into the ad. The activity will be supported by Facebook advertising and encourages parents to share the ad with friends, for the chance to win Ella’s Kitchen products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account