MasterCard signs Rita Ora to front 'Priceless Remakes' campaign
MasterCard has recruited pop music artists Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah to front a campaign promoting the fifteenth year of its sponsorship of The BRIT Awards.
The payments brand will today (7 January) launch ‘Priceless Remakes’, which will offer cardholders the opportunity to star in a music video to be broadcast on the night of The BRITs on Tuesday 20 February on ITV1.
Entrants will be invited to film a clip of themselves recreating a music video by one of Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah, and upload it to a dedicated campaign website Somethingforthefans.co.uk.
Three winning videos will be selected by the featured artists, and the participants will then be invited to star in ‘Priceless Remakes’ to be screened as idents during The BRIT Awards.
The campaign, by McCann London, will include TV, print, outdoor, digital and social media activity, including promotion via the artists’ own Twitter and Facebook channels.
Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah are each set to perform exclusive concerts for Mastercard customers later in 2013.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK & Ireland, said: "Priceless Remakes taps into the passion of real music fans and brings them closer than ever to the artists they love, in a new and exciting way. It’s a truly priceless experience, which is set to excite and entertain all music fans – not just the winners."
Last year, MasterCard offered consumers the chance to duet with artists such as Labrinth, JLS or Emeli Sande, with the latter featuring in subsequent MasterCard activity throughout the year.Follow @alex_brownsell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads