Warburtons rolls out its 'biggest ever' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 January 2013 10:18AM
Warburtons has launched a campaign by WCRS that focuses on its breakfast range and uses the strapline "From our family to yours".
The campaign marks the first for WCRS since its appointment to the Warburtons business last summer.
Warburtons is claiming the campaign marks its biggest in the company’s history – double that of 2012 with an investment of almost £16m.
The campaign is designed to show the unique connection between Warburtons and the families of the UK and how the brand's range of products can fulfil every bakery need.
It will be spearheaded by three TV ads. Each of the ads tells a different story of someone taking the time to write to "Dear Jonathan Warburton" (the company's chairman) about one of his products, explaining the impact it is having on their lives.
The campaign focuses on Warburtons Crumpets, Warburtons Half & Half loaves and rolls, and Warburtons Soft Farmhouse loaf.
The TV activity will be accompanies by an integrated media campaign across radio, display and social media, while the "From our Family to yours’ radio ad features funny voicemails left for Warburton.
Mark Simester, marketing director, Warbrutons, said: "This demonstrates a first for Warburton’s as we feature specific products, not only driving brand awareness but also a broad range of product sales. By making the biggest marketing investment in the category ever, the campaign positions Warburtons as a bakery brand with an exciting range for thriving families, appealing to consumers today as well as in the future."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers