Mondelez International consolidates UK digital account into three agencies
Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
The food giant, which owns brands such as Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo, began the process in March as it sought to streamline its agency roster.
Agencies that had been on the Kraft Food’s digital business included Work Club, G2 Joshua, Proximity London, CMW London, Publicis Chemistry and Ogilvy & Mather.
CMW handled Cadbury’s Crème Egg digital account, while G2 Joshua was placed on the digital roster last year.
The review is separate to Kraft’s European digital review, which is ongoing.
The appointment comes as Mondelez, which rebranded from Kraft in March, recently began conducting a number of ad and media reviews in a move to streamline and refine its marketing offering.
In November, Mondelez reappointed PHD to handle its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
The brand has also appointed agencies on a global basis, including Aegis and Mcgarrybowen.
Sonia Carter, head of European digital marketing and social media at Mondelez International, said: "We have selected the most exciting UK and Irish agencies to work with our best-loved brands, such as Crème Egg, Wispa and Green & Blacks. The agencies will also collaborate to help drive the digital agenda for the UK business and I look forward to working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film