Mondelez International consolidates UK digital account into three agencies
Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
The food giant, which owns brands such as Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo, began the process in March as it sought to streamline its agency roster.
Agencies that had been on the Kraft Food’s digital business included Work Club, G2 Joshua, Proximity London, CMW London, Publicis Chemistry and Ogilvy & Mather.
CMW handled Cadbury’s Crème Egg digital account, while G2 Joshua was placed on the digital roster last year.
The review is separate to Kraft’s European digital review, which is ongoing.
The appointment comes as Mondelez, which rebranded from Kraft in March, recently began conducting a number of ad and media reviews in a move to streamline and refine its marketing offering.
In November, Mondelez reappointed PHD to handle its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
The brand has also appointed agencies on a global basis, including Aegis and Mcgarrybowen.
Sonia Carter, head of European digital marketing and social media at Mondelez International, said: "We have selected the most exciting UK and Irish agencies to work with our best-loved brands, such as Crème Egg, Wispa and Green & Blacks. The agencies will also collaborate to help drive the digital agenda for the UK business and I look forward to working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%