Mondelez International consolidates UK digital account into three agencies
Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
The food giant, which owns brands such as Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo, began the process in March as it sought to streamline its agency roster.
Agencies that had been on the Kraft Food’s digital business included Work Club, G2 Joshua, Proximity London, CMW London, Publicis Chemistry and Ogilvy & Mather.
CMW handled Cadbury’s Crème Egg digital account, while G2 Joshua was placed on the digital roster last year.
The review is separate to Kraft’s European digital review, which is ongoing.
The appointment comes as Mondelez, which rebranded from Kraft in March, recently began conducting a number of ad and media reviews in a move to streamline and refine its marketing offering.
In November, Mondelez reappointed PHD to handle its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
The brand has also appointed agencies on a global basis, including Aegis and Mcgarrybowen.
Sonia Carter, head of European digital marketing and social media at Mondelez International, said: "We have selected the most exciting UK and Irish agencies to work with our best-loved brands, such as Crème Egg, Wispa and Green & Blacks. The agencies will also collaborate to help drive the digital agenda for the UK business and I look forward to working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DTP - Presentations Operator Michael Page Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Experiential Producer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Head of Production Creative Recruitment £60000 - £800000 per annum + bens, Berkshire
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood