McDonald's begins 2013 with Chicken McBites drive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote Chicken McBites, its first significant product launch of the New Year.
The fast-food chain is rolling out a TV, outdoor and online push to flag up the small pieces of chicken, which come in a peppery coating.
Chicken McBites will be sold as part of the chain’s ‘Little Tasters Menu’, which comprises bite-sized offerings.
A TV ad, created by Leo Burnett, broke yesterday (Tuesday 7 January) and will be supported by digital elements including an online game, hosted on Mcdonalds.co.uk, along with digital competitions.
The product will be priced at £1.49 and remain on sale until 30 April. Chicken McBites are already sold in the US and Canada.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Copywriter | Retail and Digital Salt £120 - £150 per day, City of London
- PPC Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Studio Operations Director Red Sofa London £70000 - £110000 per annum, Basel
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy