McDonald's begins 2013 with Chicken McBites drive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote Chicken McBites, its first significant product launch of the New Year.
The fast-food chain is rolling out a TV, outdoor and online push to flag up the small pieces of chicken, which come in a peppery coating.
Chicken McBites will be sold as part of the chain’s ‘Little Tasters Menu’, which comprises bite-sized offerings.
A TV ad, created by Leo Burnett, broke yesterday (Tuesday 7 January) and will be supported by digital elements including an online game, hosted on Mcdonalds.co.uk, along with digital competitions.
The product will be priced at £1.49 and remain on sale until 30 April. Chicken McBites are already sold in the US and Canada.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £40K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Head of Strategy - Associate Director Level Rare Selection £70 - £80K + enhanced benefits package, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith