McDonald's begins 2013 with Chicken McBites drive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote Chicken McBites, its first significant product launch of the New Year.
The fast-food chain is rolling out a TV, outdoor and online push to flag up the small pieces of chicken, which come in a peppery coating.
Chicken McBites will be sold as part of the chain’s ‘Little Tasters Menu’, which comprises bite-sized offerings.
A TV ad, created by Leo Burnett, broke yesterday (Tuesday 7 January) and will be supported by digital elements including an online game, hosted on Mcdonalds.co.uk, along with digital competitions.
The product will be priced at £1.49 and remain on sale until 30 April. Chicken McBites are already sold in the US and Canada.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake