McDonald's begins 2013 with Chicken McBites drive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote Chicken McBites, its first significant product launch of the New Year.
The fast-food chain is rolling out a TV, outdoor and online push to flag up the small pieces of chicken, which come in a peppery coating.
Chicken McBites will be sold as part of the chain’s ‘Little Tasters Menu’, which comprises bite-sized offerings.
A TV ad, created by Leo Burnett, broke yesterday (Tuesday 7 January) and will be supported by digital elements including an online game, hosted on Mcdonalds.co.uk, along with digital competitions.
The product will be priced at £1.49 and remain on sale until 30 April. Chicken McBites are already sold in the US and Canada.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Campaign Executive - Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Cambridge
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up