McDonald's begins 2013 with Chicken McBites drive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:00AM
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote Chicken McBites, its first significant product launch of the New Year.
The fast-food chain is rolling out a TV, outdoor and online push to flag up the small pieces of chicken, which come in a peppery coating.
Chicken McBites will be sold as part of the chain’s ‘Little Tasters Menu’, which comprises bite-sized offerings.
A TV ad, created by Leo Burnett, broke yesterday (Tuesday 7 January) and will be supported by digital elements including an online game, hosted on Mcdonalds.co.uk, along with digital competitions.
The product will be priced at £1.49 and remain on sale until 30 April. Chicken McBites are already sold in the US and Canada.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44