Adidas celebrates Messi's World Player of the Year award
Adidas has launched an online campaign to celebrate brand ambassador Leo Messi winning the Fifa World Player of the Year for the fourth year running.
The Barcelona star was given the honour at last night's Fifa gala in Zurich for breaking a record by scoring 91 goals in 2012.
The campaign, created by iris Worldwide with illustration by Hotspur & Argyle’s Richard Swarbrick, features examples in moving sketches of some of Messi’s greatest goals. The one-minute 20-second film then shows Messi celebrating his goals with his teammates and exposing his adidas shirt.
The editor on the campaign was Simon Hargood at the Assembly Rooms, iris Worldwide’s producer was Fiona Campbell and creative was Adam Fish. Danny Fleet produced for Hotspur and Argyle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media