Adidas celebrates Messi's World Player of the Year award
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 January 2013 11:45AM
Adidas has launched an online campaign to celebrate brand ambassador Leo Messi winning the Fifa World Player of the Year for the fourth year running.
The Barcelona star was given the honour at last night's Fifa gala in Zurich for breaking a record by scoring 91 goals in 2012.
The campaign, created by iris Worldwide with illustration by Hotspur & Argyle’s Richard Swarbrick, features examples in moving sketches of some of Messi’s greatest goals. The one-minute 20-second film then shows Messi celebrating his goals with his teammates and exposing his adidas shirt.
The editor on the campaign was Simon Hargood at the Assembly Rooms, iris Worldwide’s producer was Fiona Campbell and creative was Adam Fish. Danny Fleet produced for Hotspur and Argyle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- WE NEED AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES Barker Graves £26k+ bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'