Adidas celebrates Messi's World Player of the Year award
Adidas has launched an online campaign to celebrate brand ambassador Leo Messi winning the Fifa World Player of the Year for the fourth year running.
The Barcelona star was given the honour at last night's Fifa gala in Zurich for breaking a record by scoring 91 goals in 2012.
The campaign, created by iris Worldwide with illustration by Hotspur & Argyle’s Richard Swarbrick, features examples in moving sketches of some of Messi’s greatest goals. The one-minute 20-second film then shows Messi celebrating his goals with his teammates and exposing his adidas shirt.
The editor on the campaign was Simon Hargood at the Assembly Rooms, iris Worldwide’s producer was Fiona Campbell and creative was Adam Fish. Danny Fleet produced for Hotspur and Argyle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- OOH Planning Account Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'