Adidas celebrates Messi's World Player of the Year award
Adidas has launched an online campaign to celebrate brand ambassador Leo Messi winning the Fifa World Player of the Year for the fourth year running.
The Barcelona star was given the honour at last night's Fifa gala in Zurich for breaking a record by scoring 91 goals in 2012.
The campaign, created by iris Worldwide with illustration by Hotspur & Argyle’s Richard Swarbrick, features examples in moving sketches of some of Messi’s greatest goals. The one-minute 20-second film then shows Messi celebrating his goals with his teammates and exposing his adidas shirt.
The editor on the campaign was Simon Hargood at the Assembly Rooms, iris Worldwide’s producer was Fiona Campbell and creative was Adam Fish. Danny Fleet produced for Hotspur and Argyle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham