Chivas Regal funds Gael Garcia Bernal films on male friendship
Chivas Regal is working with actor and director Gael Garcia Bernal's production company on two short films on modern male friendship.
The work has been created by Canana, the arthouse Mexican production company founded by Garcia Bernal and his friends Diego Luna and Pablo Cruz. It work explores themes of trust, forgiveness and acceptance and will premiere on a Chivas/Canana branded Facebook page.
The first film, directed by Luna, is out later this month and the second concluding part, directed by Bernal, will be released in February.
James Slack, Chivas Regal global brand director, said: "We wanted to work with a company that understood friendship in the same way that we do.
"We were founded by two ambitious brothers and their values of generosity, brotherhood and friendship have remained at the heart of Chivas."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement