Chivas Regal funds Gael Garcia Bernal films on male friendship
Chivas Regal is working with actor and director Gael Garcia Bernal's production company on two short films on modern male friendship.
The work has been created by Canana, the arthouse Mexican production company founded by Garcia Bernal and his friends Diego Luna and Pablo Cruz. It work explores themes of trust, forgiveness and acceptance and will premiere on a Chivas/Canana branded Facebook page.
The first film, directed by Luna, is out later this month and the second concluding part, directed by Bernal, will be released in February.
James Slack, Chivas Regal global brand director, said: "We wanted to work with a company that understood friendship in the same way that we do.
"We were founded by two ambitious brothers and their values of generosity, brotherhood and friendship have remained at the heart of Chivas."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff