Chivas Regal funds Gael Garcia Bernal films on male friendship
Chivas Regal is working with actor and director Gael Garcia Bernal's production company on two short films on modern male friendship.
The work has been created by Canana, the arthouse Mexican production company founded by Garcia Bernal and his friends Diego Luna and Pablo Cruz. It work explores themes of trust, forgiveness and acceptance and will premiere on a Chivas/Canana branded Facebook page.
The first film, directed by Luna, is out later this month and the second concluding part, directed by Bernal, will be released in February.
James Slack, Chivas Regal global brand director, said: "We wanted to work with a company that understood friendship in the same way that we do.
"We were founded by two ambitious brothers and their values of generosity, brotherhood and friendship have remained at the heart of Chivas."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB