Chivas Regal funds Gael Garcia Bernal films on male friendship
Chivas Regal is working with actor and director Gael Garcia Bernal's production company on two short films on modern male friendship.
The work has been created by Canana, the arthouse Mexican production company founded by Garcia Bernal and his friends Diego Luna and Pablo Cruz. It work explores themes of trust, forgiveness and acceptance and will premiere on a Chivas/Canana branded Facebook page.
The first film, directed by Luna, is out later this month and the second concluding part, directed by Bernal, will be released in February.
James Slack, Chivas Regal global brand director, said: "We wanted to work with a company that understood friendship in the same way that we do.
"We were founded by two ambitious brothers and their values of generosity, brotherhood and friendship have remained at the heart of Chivas."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media