Chivas Regal funds Gael Garcia Bernal films on male friendship
Chivas Regal is working with actor and director Gael Garcia Bernal's production company on two short films on modern male friendship.
The work has been created by Canana, the arthouse Mexican production company founded by Garcia Bernal and his friends Diego Luna and Pablo Cruz. It work explores themes of trust, forgiveness and acceptance and will premiere on a Chivas/Canana branded Facebook page.
The first film, directed by Luna, is out later this month and the second concluding part, directed by Bernal, will be released in February.
James Slack, Chivas Regal global brand director, said: "We wanted to work with a company that understood friendship in the same way that we do.
"We were founded by two ambitious brothers and their values of generosity, brotherhood and friendship have remained at the heart of Chivas."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'