Govt hands Green Deal brief to Carat
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Carat has been appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change to work on a new government policy called the Green Deal.
The Aegis-owned agency will handle communications planning for a campaign to raise awareness of the new initiative after pitching for the business.
Green Deal aims to help consumers implement energy-saving home improvements in order to make their homes more energy-efficient.
The agency will work on a consumer engagement plan designed to build trust and confidence in the policy.
The campaign will launch in mid-January.
Media buying will be handled by M4C, the Government’s dedicated media arm housed within Group M.
Jon Pile, the client director at Carat, said: "We will use our understanding of the sector to develop a strategy that frames the Green Deal around home improvement, an area that we know our key consumer segments are interested in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile