Govt hands Green Deal brief to Carat
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Carat has been appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change to work on a new government policy called the Green Deal.
The Aegis-owned agency will handle communications planning for a campaign to raise awareness of the new initiative after pitching for the business.
Green Deal aims to help consumers implement energy-saving home improvements in order to make their homes more energy-efficient.
The agency will work on a consumer engagement plan designed to build trust and confidence in the policy.
The campaign will launch in mid-January.
Media buying will be handled by M4C, the Government’s dedicated media arm housed within Group M.
Jon Pile, the client director at Carat, said: "We will use our understanding of the sector to develop a strategy that frames the Green Deal around home improvement, an area that we know our key consumer segments are interested in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline