Govt hands Green Deal brief to Carat
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Carat has been appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change to work on a new government policy called the Green Deal.
The Aegis-owned agency will handle communications planning for a campaign to raise awareness of the new initiative after pitching for the business.
Green Deal aims to help consumers implement energy-saving home improvements in order to make their homes more energy-efficient.
The agency will work on a consumer engagement plan designed to build trust and confidence in the policy.
The campaign will launch in mid-January.
Media buying will be handled by M4C, the Government’s dedicated media arm housed within Group M.
Jon Pile, the client director at Carat, said: "We will use our understanding of the sector to develop a strategy that frames the Green Deal around home improvement, an area that we know our key consumer segments are interested in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts