Govt hands Green Deal brief to Carat
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Carat has been appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change to work on a new government policy called the Green Deal.
The Aegis-owned agency will handle communications planning for a campaign to raise awareness of the new initiative after pitching for the business.
Green Deal aims to help consumers implement energy-saving home improvements in order to make their homes more energy-efficient.
The agency will work on a consumer engagement plan designed to build trust and confidence in the policy.
The campaign will launch in mid-January.
Media buying will be handled by M4C, the Government’s dedicated media arm housed within Group M.
Jon Pile, the client director at Carat, said: "We will use our understanding of the sector to develop a strategy that frames the Green Deal around home improvement, an area that we know our key consumer segments are interested in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)