Govt hands Green Deal brief to Carat
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Carat has been appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change to work on a new government policy called the Green Deal.
The Aegis-owned agency will handle communications planning for a campaign to raise awareness of the new initiative after pitching for the business.
Green Deal aims to help consumers implement energy-saving home improvements in order to make their homes more energy-efficient.
The agency will work on a consumer engagement plan designed to build trust and confidence in the policy.
The campaign will launch in mid-January.
Media buying will be handled by M4C, the Government’s dedicated media arm housed within Group M.
Jon Pile, the client director at Carat, said: "We will use our understanding of the sector to develop a strategy that frames the Green Deal around home improvement, an area that we know our key consumer segments are interested in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control