Krow bolsters team with double hiring
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Krow, the independent agency, has strengthened its senior team with the appointments of Daniel Hennessy and Laura Le Roy. Hennessy and Le Roy take the roles of creative director and business director respectively.
Hennessy was previously the global creative director on HSBC at JWT. He will work closely with the founder Nick Hastings across all Krow’s clients.
Hennessy has also worked for agencies including Leo Burnett and the McCann Worldgroup shop Momentum Worldwide, where he was the executive creative director.
Le Roy joins from Ogilvy & Mather, where she worked in Hong Kong as the regional business director on Dove and on the Shangri-La hotel group account. Le Roy was previously an account director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The move reunites Le Roy with the Krow founder Barry Cook, the managing director of D’Arcy when she joined the agency more than ten years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated