Krow bolsters team with double hiring
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Krow, the independent agency, has strengthened its senior team with the appointments of Daniel Hennessy and Laura Le Roy. Hennessy and Le Roy take the roles of creative director and business director respectively.
Hennessy was previously the global creative director on HSBC at JWT. He will work closely with the founder Nick Hastings across all Krow’s clients.
Hennessy has also worked for agencies including Leo Burnett and the McCann Worldgroup shop Momentum Worldwide, where he was the executive creative director.
Le Roy joins from Ogilvy & Mather, where she worked in Hong Kong as the regional business director on Dove and on the Shangri-La hotel group account. Le Roy was previously an account director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The move reunites Le Roy with the Krow founder Barry Cook, the managing director of D’Arcy when she joined the agency more than ten years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake