Krow bolsters team with double hiring
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Krow, the independent agency, has strengthened its senior team with the appointments of Daniel Hennessy and Laura Le Roy. Hennessy and Le Roy take the roles of creative director and business director respectively.
Hennessy was previously the global creative director on HSBC at JWT. He will work closely with the founder Nick Hastings across all Krow’s clients.
Hennessy has also worked for agencies including Leo Burnett and the McCann Worldgroup shop Momentum Worldwide, where he was the executive creative director.
Le Roy joins from Ogilvy & Mather, where she worked in Hong Kong as the regional business director on Dove and on the Shangri-La hotel group account. Le Roy was previously an account director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The move reunites Le Roy with the Krow founder Barry Cook, the managing director of D’Arcy when she joined the agency more than ten years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Retention Marketing Manager - Central London - Perm Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool