Krow bolsters team with double hiring
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Krow, the independent agency, has strengthened its senior team with the appointments of Daniel Hennessy and Laura Le Roy. Hennessy and Le Roy take the roles of creative director and business director respectively.
Hennessy was previously the global creative director on HSBC at JWT. He will work closely with the founder Nick Hastings across all Krow’s clients.
Hennessy has also worked for agencies including Leo Burnett and the McCann Worldgroup shop Momentum Worldwide, where he was the executive creative director.
Le Roy joins from Ogilvy & Mather, where she worked in Hong Kong as the regional business director on Dove and on the Shangri-La hotel group account. Le Roy was previously an account director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The move reunites Le Roy with the Krow founder Barry Cook, the managing director of D’Arcy when she joined the agency more than ten years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director/Digital Creative Lead Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Events and Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + extensive benefit package, Ipswich
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + 20% PS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%