Krow bolsters team with double hiring
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Krow, the independent agency, has strengthened its senior team with the appointments of Daniel Hennessy and Laura Le Roy. Hennessy and Le Roy take the roles of creative director and business director respectively.
Hennessy was previously the global creative director on HSBC at JWT. He will work closely with the founder Nick Hastings across all Krow’s clients.
Hennessy has also worked for agencies including Leo Burnett and the McCann Worldgroup shop Momentum Worldwide, where he was the executive creative director.
Le Roy joins from Ogilvy & Mather, where she worked in Hong Kong as the regional business director on Dove and on the Shangri-La hotel group account. Le Roy was previously an account director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The move reunites Le Roy with the Krow founder Barry Cook, the managing director of D’Arcy when she joined the agency more than ten years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure