AIS recruits Bratley as creative director
Archibald Ingall Stretton London has appointed Kevin Bratley from Rapier as a creative director.
Bratley will report to the managing partner, creative, Geoff Gower, and will focus on the agency’s largest client, Skoda. He will work alongside the existing creative director, Richard Coggin.
AIS has also hired the creative team Matt Eastwood and Dan Madden. The pair previously worked at agencies including VCCP and Peak 15.
Bratley had worked at Rapier, which went into administration last year and was subsequently relaunched, since 2007. During his tenure, he produced and oversaw campaigns for TV Licensing, Channel 4 and Schroders.
More recently, he worked on brands including RAC, Yellow Pages, Lloyds TSB and Virgin Media.
Gower said: "Kevin brings a long-standing track record of truly brilliant work and will be an invaluable asset in helping us continue to create famous work for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Market Manager Freedom Digital £50000 - £70000 per annum, England
- Japanese speaking E-Commerce Specialist Freedom Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Insight Executive - Up to 48K - London - Paddy Power Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Property/Construction £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London