In association with
Lucozade "last man standing" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Lucozade has launched a TV spot by Grey London that claims Lucozade Sport hydrates and fuels people better than water. The claim is based on scientific tests, which have been dramatised in the spot. Set in lab conditions, 24 athletes go head-to-head in a performance challenge – half fuelled by Lucozade Sport and half by water. The campaign spans TV and online. It was directed by Johnny Hardstaff through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44