In association with
The Co-operative Funeralcare "smile" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The Co-operative Funeralcare has launched a commercial shot by Peter Cattaneo, the Oscar-nominated director of The Full Monty. In the ad, a bereaved wife travelling to her husband’s funeral is driven past his favourite fishing spot, where fellow fishermen bow to pay their respects. It attempts to illustrate how The Co-op views a funeral as "more than just flowers, cars and music. It’s about finding those personal touches." The campaign, which includes TV, press, radio, outdoor and digital activity, was created by Leo Burnett. The actress Katherine Kelly provides the voiceover. The work was written by Graham Lakeland and art directed by Richard Robinson. The production company was Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Account Manager, Entertainment/Broadcast, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Social Media Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- MULTICHANNEL CREATIVE MANAGER Success Digital £85000 per annum, London
- Senior Internal Communications Manager VMA Group £60k to £80k plus package dependent on experience, East Midlands
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement