In association with
The Co-operative Funeralcare "smile" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The Co-operative Funeralcare has launched a commercial shot by Peter Cattaneo, the Oscar-nominated director of The Full Monty. In the ad, a bereaved wife travelling to her husband’s funeral is driven past his favourite fishing spot, where fellow fishermen bow to pay their respects. It attempts to illustrate how The Co-op views a funeral as "more than just flowers, cars and music. It’s about finding those personal touches." The campaign, which includes TV, press, radio, outdoor and digital activity, was created by Leo Burnett. The actress Katherine Kelly provides the voiceover. The work was written by Graham Lakeland and art directed by Richard Robinson. The production company was Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne