Jonathan Fowles exits Manning Gottlieb OMD
Jonathan Fowles, the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD, has left the agency after three years to pursue other interests.
Robert Ffitch, the managing director at MG OMD, is in the process of restructuring the agency and it is not yet known whether Fowles will be replaced or if others will assume his responsibilities.
In the meantime, Paddy Adams, the executive director, head of strategy; Mike Florence, the executive director, head of creativity; and Claire Marker, the executive director, head of communications planning, will lead their individual departments.
An experienced communications strategist, Fowles joined MG OMD in 2010 to handle clients such as Virgin, Waitrose and Sony. He had previously worked at MG OMD’s sister agency PHD for 12 years.
Ffitch said: "We are sad to see Jonathan go, but he wants to do new things and we wish him well for the future. He’s a very smart man, a good thinker and he has laid some strong foundations for our planning philosophy and approach.
"We are currently looking at what we do next."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show